I can get the satellite icon in the circle, but I get a “No Satellite Signal” message. (list)
If you get a "No Satellite Signal Message" message try the following:
- Are you outside with a relatively clear view of the sky to the south? The satellite signal can be blocked by mountains, buildings, and some trees.
- Is the SatPaq logo facing the sky not the ground?
- Are you holding the SatPaq instead of the phone?
- Have you positioned the satellite icon within the circle on the pointing screen?
- Do you have sufficient signal strength (at least yellow bars at the bottom of the pointing screen)?