I can’t find the satellite.
To quickly find where the satellites are located:
- Tap the options button in the bottom right corner of the SpaceLinq screen.
- Tap the SatView icon which opens your phone’s camera.
- Point your phone at a 45⁰ angle to the horizon.
- Follow the directions on the screen until you see a dashed line.
- Continue following the dashed line until you see a red dot and the name of one of the satellites.
- Continue following the dashed line right or left until you see the second red dot.
If there is an obstruction between you and the satellite (e.g., a mountain), tap the unhighlighted icon to communicate with the other satellite.