I can’t send a message using the SatPaq. (list)
If you are unable to send a message using the SatPaq try the following:
- Have you opened the Compose screen and entered a cell phone number or a SatPaq Username and a message?
- Have you tapped the up arrow on the Compose screen?
- Do you have a message queued to send? The conversation bubble should be orange or there should be an orange circle next to a conversation thread on the SpaceLinq screen.
- Have you tapped the Send/Retrieve button from the SpaceLinq screen or an individual conversation screen?
- Are you outside with a relatively clear view of the sky to the south? The satellite signal can be blocked by mountains, buildings, and some trees.
- Is the SatPaq logo facing the sky not the ground?
- Be sure you are holding the phone NOT the SatPaq.
- Have you positioned the satellite icon within the circle on the pointing screen?
- Do you have sufficient signal strength (at least yellow bars at the bottom of the pointing screen)?