I can’t send a message using the SatPaq. (list)
If you are unable to send a message using the SatPaq try the following:
- Have you opened the Compose screen and entered a cell phone number or a SatPaq Username and a message?
- Have you tapped the up arrow on the Compose screen?
- Do you have a message queued to send? The conversation bubble should be orange or there should be an orange circle next to a conversation thread on the SpaceLinq screen.
- Have you tapped the Send/Retrieve button from the SpaceLinq screen or an individual conversation screen?
- Are you outside with a relatively clear view of the sky to the south? The satellite signal can be blocked by mountains, buildings, and some trees.
- Is the SatPaq logo facing the sky not the ground?
- Be sure you are holding the phone NOT the SatPaq.
- Have you positioned the satellite icon within the circle on the pointing screen?
- Do you have sufficient signal strength (at least yellow bars at the bottom of the pointing screen)?
- Check to be sure that you have given SpaceLinq permission to access your Location. This is required to transmit and receive messages over satellite. To do this, go to your phone's Settings, select SpaceLinq, then allow Location access (iPhone) or enable Location (Android).